As I mentioned yesterday, I want to share with you some of the MoFo giveaways that I come across. La Vida Vegga is hosting an awesome giveaway that you can enter up until Octover 5th.
One lucky winner will receive:
- A set of cute, anthropomorphic-veggie-featurin’ recipe cards made by the wonderfully talented Michelle of My Zoetrope, who creates eye-poppingly bright and cheerful artwork. These are so darn cute that it hurts me to give them away.
- All four delicious flavors of J.J.’s Cocomels. Words cannot describe how ecstatic I was when I discovered that my beloved co-op carries Cocomels. They’re strategically placed right by the register, ensuring that I nearly always fall into the spontaneous-purchase trap and impulsively buy one (or more…) of these sweet, sticky, melt-in-your-mouth-amazing morsels of chewy deliciousness when I do my weekly shopping. My favorite flavor is Fleur de Sel, but you’ll also get to taste Original, Vanilla, and Java.
- A delicious and cutely packaged organic, fair-trade dark chocolate bar. I can’t speak to this specific flavor, but rarely does the combination of dark chocolate and orange disappoint.
- Three undeniably delicious Larabars. As a nod to last year’s giveaway, these are vaguely autumn-themed – I’m including Ginger Snap, Apple Pie, and Chocolate Coconut Chew. Okay, maybe the last one is more of a salute to the end of summer than the beginning of autumn.
- One cute little vegan-themed pin from Herbivore. This one features a sweet little elephant using her trunk to hold up an umbrella.
Make sure you head on over and check it out! Not only are there many amazing posts, there is a cute little scruffy pup that made an appearance in yesterday’s post!