Quick & Easy Shepherds Pie
- 2.5 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1 pkg Yves veggies ground round
- 1 pkg Simply Organic mushroom sauce
- 1 1/3 cup frozen (or fresh) mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese (I used 1/2 plain & 1/2 chive & garlic)
- 1 cup Daiya cheddar shreds
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350. Cut potatoes into quarters and boil until soft.
While potatoes are boiling, prepare mushroom sauce according to package directions.
Heat veggies ground round, veggies and 1/4 tsp garlic salt in saucepan over medium low heat.
Once potatoes are boiled, strain & transfer them to food processor (or large bowl for mashing). Add garlic, cream cheese & salt to food processor and blend until smooth. Mix mushroom sauce and veggies ground round together.
Layer in bottom of large casserole dish, next layer the potatoes into dish and smooth out.
Sprinkle with cheese & pepper.
Pop in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes. That’s it! Super simple and delicious!